Friday, February 25, 2011

X is Known

I wonder if this X has anything to do with the previous post? If it doesn't, I will treat it like it does. :)

So, this X that marks this spot... The treasure is known? WOW! If it's something GOOD, I hope that I am the only person that knows about it. But, how can I find that out? I don't think there is a way... In my mind, there is no point in going after the treasure now since everyone else knows about it and even if they don't, there is no definite way to find out if they do. So, I supposed I shall move on with my life and put this known X behind me.

Moving on from this X marks the SPOT idea... How is X known? Is X ever really known? X is commonly used for something that is unkown and in the end, you usually can find out what X is. But, what if we had two different ideas of what X means? Is there ever really a way to KNOW that what we know is indeed correct. I don't think there really is, because most things in this world are simply socially accepted. For instance, math and language is a man made concept, meaning they are correct because we SAY they are correct and we associate certain words with objects and certain numbers with amounts of objects. What if this wasn't really known?

But, since this X is known, there is no need to go into more questions and details about X being unknown. Since X is known, we now have peace within our minds and can move on. X is known, congratulations world, we won't go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment