Friday, March 4, 2011

McCarthy's Birthday Week?

Okay... So, I'm confused at the reason you get a WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK!!! Does that even seem fair? No, it isn't. Anyways, Happy (BELATED) Birthday Mr. Ian McCarthy! I hope that you enjoyed your day with your lovely family.

Birthdays... I wonder who came up with the idea of celebrating birthdays? Did you even celebrate your birthday? I agree with the idea of celebrating the idea that you've made it alive for however many years on this earth. Not to sound pessimistic but, there are MANY things in this world it seems that can kill or harm people. A life is such a precious thing, and it can be destroyed in milliseconds. This is a good reason to celebrate.

Also, the idea of having made some type of accomplishment over the last few years is another good reason to celebrate. If there is something that you've done well and would like to celebrate because of that, then your birthday is the perfect time to do this. What are other reasons to celebrate ones birthday? Would it just be for the fun of celebratig? I would like to know. I would also like to know of fun things to do on ones birthday. Is there anything that is UNIQUE that people can do?

My birthday is coming up in less than a month from the date I'm typing this (going by the date of this post, March 4th, it is in over a month). I hope to enjoy my birthday and have some type of peace, but I'm sure that will not happen. My birthday falls on a weekday, right in the middle of the week, kind of. My birthday is on a tuesday and I happen to have a tennis match that day. This means, I will not get home until late that night at about 7 or 8 at night, if I don't go out afterwards. I will then have to stress myself out over homework that I will more than likely have. This is unfortunate, but I guess it's the life that I've chosen taking 3 AP classes and 3 honors classes and signing up for a sport. In the end, I would like to wish you a Happy (Belated) Birthday, while dropping some things on you to think about. ;) I hope that I can think about those on my birthday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment