Friday, February 18, 2011

X Marks the SPOT

X marks the SPOT! What spot does this mark? What type of marker is this MARK? I would like to know the details before I begin to go searching this spot. Do I even get a map? I would like to know the details! Usually, this term is used when there is treasure to be discovered. I would love to find some treasure, but what are the odds of that happening? They are pretty low. Maybe, the X marks another spot. Maybe, it marks a spot in my life that I must reach to discover some sort of treasure.

If this treasure is physical, do you think that someone would have claimed it by now? I would imagine that tons of people would have come to claim the prize, whatever it might be. Once again, on to the whole idea of treasure. I wonder what type of treasure it would be, if it is even treasure. Would it be something that is truly worth going out, searching, and spending however much time on? I would truly hope that is is. An X marks the spot is something that everyone would love. It means that there is something there that may be unordinary, this whole idea of mystery and this word "may" or "maybe." Humans are attracted to things that are not seen or are not obvious. Unless this is a special X that is specifically for me and only me, I believe this treasure may have been sought and captured before my arrival.

Maybe this treasure would be something that is in my future. Some point in life that I have to reach and accomplish some goal in order to open up or reveal something in my life. I would love this type of X. I don't necessarily like things that are untold in my life, but there is no concrete way to tell the future. I would love to at least know that there is an "X marks the spot" in my life, as this means that there may be some type of treasure, which gives me something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment