Friday, May 13, 2011

Thoughts on Earlier Thinking...

One of the beauties of life is that all things mature. Throughout a lifetime, whether something simply matures physically or emotionally or psychologically, everything always mature. I believe that it's quite astonishing the pace that it occurs in human beings. We begin to grow the minute we are conceived until we reach a point in life where it is unimaginable that we started as a tiny fetus in our mother's (or father in select cases) stomach. While this process may be big and important, it is not the process I care to focus on in this blog entry. I believe that the psychological maturation is far more profound and substantial.

Over the past few years, the manner in which I construct my thoughts has matured and become far more advanced than it has been a few years back. Over the past few years in high school, I've learned to analyze things more thoroughly than usual. While reading some things that were written in grade school thoughts pop into my head: "How did I think that this possibly made any sort of sense? Why was I so angry? Why was I so weird?" Throughout this journey, I've come to see some of the changes that I have made and I can truly say that my whole being has matured. I've become stronger, more relaxed, and overall nicer in my recent years. I believe that there is still more maturing to do and that one day, I might look back at my current thoughts and still question myself, wondering where my head was at the time of writing that piece. I look forward to that day, hopefully I will also be able to call my self a successful young black businessman when that occurs.

1 comment:

  1. From
    Ramesh kamuni
    mail:k.s.srinivas123@gmail.com
    mobile:+91 92460 87265
    Hyderabad-500046,India.


    Most of the banks were asking surety for getting loan.
    But what is about students or people from low middle class and poor
    students or people. how to get even small amount of loan if I don't
    have surety from settled parson.
    I want help in getting educational loan for my education here in
    university of Hyderabad madam/sir.
    please try to help in getting loan for me.


    Thanking you
    Yours truly
    Ramesh kamuni.
    Room no 106,F-hostel,university of Hyderabad,Hyderabad-500046,India.

    Permanent address
    D no 4-10-22,sanjay nagar,jangaon-506167,Andhra pradesh,India.

    ReplyDelete