Thursday, April 28, 2011

Together, Once More!

Being with someone is very nice. That feeling that you have when you see them after having gone without seeing them for a while is relieving. The joyous occasion releases all of the pint up aggression, sadness, and your mind just goes blank and all you can think of is how much you missed this person. It can be friends, a loved one, or a family member. The effects are usually just about the same, and more severe or prevalent if it's with a loved one.

During spring break, I had to go a whole week away from my boyfriend. While this isn't really much compared to some other individuals whom see their loved ones a lot less frequently. It would have to be something that I really got used to. I see my boyfriend a few times a week, usually. I usually talk to him every day. But, while he was away in Paris, I talked to him for a few of the days and many times it was only one or two messages in a day. During this time, I got to hang out with my best friend, whom I've been spending less and less time with due to school related work. In the end, I would say that the outcome was acceptable. Although I wasn't able to talk to my boyfriend every single day, I got to see him and hear about his experience after his trip. I enjoyed my time spent with my best friend during the week as well.

I plan on spending much time with everyone once I have more time to allocate to everyone. I love spending time together, with all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment