Thursday, November 25, 2010

ThankFul

Although people don’t act like it now-a-days, there are many things to be thankful for. People take some of the simple things of their every day life for granted. Things such as making it to work safely or waking up in the morning. Things such as having such a good parent or even having amazingly supportive friends. I am thankful for all of these things, and I try to remember that I’m thankful for them on a regular basis. In philosophy class, I am thankful for everyone in the class. Everyone seems to have their own opinion that makes the class very enlightening.
I am especially thankful for my little group of people that constantly make me laugh. I am thankful for my division buddies, whom I’ve known since freshman year, Vanessa and Alex. Vanessa is a very lovely person. Vanessa is a very level headed and intelligent individual. I enjoy sitting in front of her and working in groups with her because she is always a wonderful addition to our group. Alex is also a pretty smart individual. He just simply lacks the skill of being able to sit and look pretty. (Insider)
The other two individuals that I am close to that I am thankful for is Jessica and Jacky. I’ve known who these people were for a few years but, through this class I’ve really gotten to know more about them. They are pretty interesting people. Jacky is a pretty funny person and he is also a pretty intelligent person. Jessica is a pretty hard working person that I’ve grown to enjoy, despite her constant tardiness :P. Over the past few weeks, I’ve also gotten a chance to work with Harlan and Chelsea. I’ve found that they are also pretty cool individuals to work with. They both present very interesting ideas for projects. I am thankful for everyone in my class, without them, I wouldn’t enjoy Philosophy class and I’d probably be failing. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment