Thursday, December 9, 2010

Globalization

Globalization can be good in a certain sense, but bad in another sense. I feel that I have a sort of divided thought on the effects and the whole idea of globalization. I feel that globalization can be good in the sense that it brings more jobs into the communities and that these jobs might pay a higher salary to the individuals. I also feel that globalization is good for the businesses that come from the US and globalize in other countries, while it may not be good for the businesses that already exist in the communities though.

When viewing this topic, I feel that it is essential to look at it from all angles. If you were to only look at the topic and say that it isn’t good for the businesses that are already there, or the environment of the community, you would not get a chance to view some of the positive features. The idea would be played down although it might help out those that are not able to get a job because of the limited job sources that are available with the economy that was in place before globalization.

In the business sense, I feel that it is good for businesses to globalize themselves. I am a business person and I feel that although some of these business practices are shady in nature, they are essential and ethical to get the job done. I feel that the potential benefits outweigh the harm that globalization can and would bring. Globalization is bad…but it is simultaneously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment